GUIDELINES FOR VIDEO PRESENTATIONS
Accepted papers (Keynote, Oral, Oral Flash or Poster) could be presented only if at least one author is registered for WasteEng2020.
Guidelines for Plenary, Keynote, Oral, Oral Flash and Poster video presentations are detailed here.
Please carefully follow the instructions below and do not forget to send your video by email before May 14, 2021!
Duration of talk
This reminds the duration of the talk (that should be equivalent to the video duration time).
First slide template
Instructions for a comprehensive presentation
MP4 video recording and sending
DETAILED GUIDELINES FOR VIDEO PRESENTATIONS
Download all the previous guidelines in a pdf file
PRACTICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ONLINE MODE
- When accessing to Whova?: Whova platform will be opened at least one week before the conference. A dedicated procedure to install and to fill your profile will be available once the platform is opened. You should be registered to the conference to access the platform.
- Whova functions: the Whova platform will allow you to directly contact the conference organisation and/or participants, set up virtual « face-to-face » meetings with your fellow attendees, create and chat in various topic discussions forum.
- Programme schedule: the Whova platform will allow you to have access to the programme and design your agenda over the five days. Videos of the presentations (oral and poster) and Q&A Zoom sessions will be available 1 hour before the scheduled time.
- Poster session: poster session will only be available on Whova with full time exposure during the conference (no live sessions). Participants will be able to view the 3 min video and the PDF file of the poster into the agenda. Then, they will be able to ask written questions via the chat.
- Your paper(s): A paper (sub-session) will appear in the agenda as follows: Scheduled time + title + speaker. Your uploaded bio and picture will be available there. A link to your recorded presentation will be made available through a private Vimeo-channel.
- The virtual WHOVA platform will remain available 6 months after the conference
LIVE SESSIONS WITH ZOOM
- When accessing to Zoom?: Zoom is only dedicated to live sessions (from May 31 to June 4, 2021). Live sessions corresponds to Plenary, Keynote, Oral and Oral Flash sessions in the programme.
- Q&A sessions in live sessions: there will be one Zoom-Q&A meeting per Oral session scheduled at the end of session. The Q&A duration for each presentation will be of 5 min for plenary and keynote presentations; 3 min for oral presentation; and 2 min for oral flash presentation. The questions will be addressed by the session chair to the speaker.
- Speakers scheduled for live sessions: the speakers should be connected during their presentations at the virtual session. It is highly recommended that the speakers have their pptx presentations available in case needed to answer specific question from the audience.